Here’s how this is going to go:
- Conservative states will “reopen.”
- The virus will return. It’ll hit even harder than it did before.
- Deaths will spike.
- Lockdown will be reinstated.
- Eventually, people will give in and comply with the lockdown.
- We’ll get control of the virus and life will (sort of) return to normal.
The timeline: 12 to 18 months.
How could that be? Well:
- Humans are stupid, selfish creatures.
- History repeats itself.
- It’s already happening.
Take a look at the situation during the 1918 flu pandemic in San Francisco and Denver. Same thing happened then. Spoiled people demanded a return to normalcy before it was time. They paid for it. Eventually, they gave in and rode it out.
Also, check out present-day Hokkaido. Prime example of what happens when you open up too early.
We’re gonna be at this for a while.